- Describe the key characteristics, components and purposes of communication at all levels
- Establish the aim, bias and climate for current communication activities
- Appreciate the critical need to develop your own and others listening skills as a basis for all good communicate to occur
- Differentiate the various goals and contexts in which information and advice is provided
- Structure information and advice to suit the audience
- Present information and advice in a format and in a medium that is most appropriate to the situation.
Then this 33-slide fully scripted PowerPoint on Communication may be just what you need to hold an interactive session with a group of people on this topic.
This is a workshop to help individuals who want to learn more about how to communicate more effectively in a variety of different situations. (Click here to see a sample of this Communication PowerPoint.)
Communication plays a crucial part in organizational success. Without effective communication systems and practices no organization will flourish and develop. At both the individual and the organization-wide level, there are complex issues to be explored. This PowerPoint module starts with an exploration of what effective communication is and what happens when communication goes wrong. It therefore looks at both the underlying process – how communication works – and the individual skills that make it work. Matching the message to the situation and making sure that the right means of communication is selected are some of the central steps in a range of topics. Planning communication is also seen as an important element and is also explored extensively in this PowerPoint.
And to make your life even easier, why not look at the associated workshop participant guide, the online competency-based communication effectiveness assessment and the online competency-based listening effectiveness assessment.